The Manufacturing Agreement is the legal document used when a business is satisfied with the manufacturer and wishes to engage them to produce their goods. The Manufacturing Agreement should cover the entire process, from the specifics of the design and the material to be used, up to costs, payment and delivery.
- Provides proof of what was agreed between you and the other party
- Helps to prevent future misunderstandings or disputes by making the agreement clear from the beginning
- Gives you security and peace of mind by having the terms of the agreement down on paper which the terms do not change
- Reduce the risk of a dispute regarding payments, responsibilities, and timeframes that the service to be performed under the contract
- Sets how disputes will be resolved
- Specifies how either party can end the contract before the work is completed