This Agreement is generally used while opting services related to IT. An IT service provider agreement is a written contract between an IT provider and a client and details the level of service the provider will offer the client. This agreement includes services provided, minimum response time, and provider liability protection. It also outlines the payment agreement between the two parties.
- Definition of the agreeing parties, the goal of the agreement and the scope of agreement.
- The exact timing (days and hours in UTC) when the service will be delivered.
- The guaranteed variables (the number of users the service must support without any issues, the issue resolution time, the ticket response time, the number and the types of issues covered by the SLA monthly, etc.) and the numerable metrics to evaluate the quality of the service provided.
- Mutual responsibilities of the customer and the IT services provided.
- The procedure of incident report creation (including the time needed to prepare the report)
- The procedure of the service request execution (including the time needed to do this)
- The procedure of the change request implementation (including the specification of the tasks completed and working hours spent)
- The list of all payments and billing specifics (both lump sum and divided by categories)
- Dispute resolution policy